Meeting with an Ameriprise financial advisor is an important first step. It’s an opportunity to get to know an advisor and share your goals and dreams. You’re under no obligation; your initial meeting with an Ameriprise financial advisor will be relaxed and informal.
Your meeting will include a review of your existing financial situation and potential opportunities, gaps or general strategies. While you won’t receive a comprehensive review or financial planning services for which fees are charged, you should expect to get a sense of what it might be like to work together.
– If you decide to purchase a financial planning service, you will receive sound financial advice at a fair price, tailored to your investment objectives.
– Accurate information about our tailored solutions, including risks, benefits and costs
– A list of any questions you have regarding your current financial situation.
– Any account statements, budget information or other areas of your financial life that you feel deserve immediate attention.
– A list of future dreams and financial goals you would like to achieve, including both short- and long-term goals.